May 22, 2012

Tuesday Randomness

I have about a million ideas for blog posts, but I also have a million things to do, a million things on my mind, and zero time. So instead, I'm going to purge my mind and my To Do list on to here in a list of...stuff.


Doesn't it look winter-y?
  • I have hope again about babies. I had a really positive doctor's appointment this week, had blood work done yesterday, and another appointment on Thursday.
  • Heard through the grapevine today that the babies are both healthy and home from the hospital. Their momma is healthy too. Please continue to pray with us for that whole family.
  • We REALLY love our puppy, even when he's nuts. And, I think we're crazy, but we're kind of thinking about maybe becoming a two dog family. I'm having a hard time deciding if I really want another dog, or if I'm just so desperate for small baby things to take care of that I'll take any species of baby. :o)
  • I feel like all I've been doing lately is cleaning, folding laundry, weeding the garden or flower beds, planting things, picking things, grading papers, making costumes...but my list of things to do keeps getting longer! I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way, especially at this time of year.
  • I'm planning a trip to visit some of my Townies in June, and I can't wait. I need the fellowship of close Christian girlfriends. 
  • When I married him, I had no idea how much of a dork my husband is, but he really is. Currently he is arranging decks of cards for a geeky card game he plans to play with friends on our camping trip.
  • I just this second decided that I want to make a second painting for in front of my chimney to hang for spring and summer and save this one for winter and fall.  
  • I've been going through some old black and white pictures of my grandparents, and am in love with what I'm finding. I'll share some once I scan them.
  • I am not looking forward to turning 27 in a few weeks. I never thought I would be one of those people who dreaded getting older, but this year is hard. I thought I'd have one or two kids by now. I'm hoping to be distracted by fun goings on like a potato dumpling dinner with family. I'm also secretly hoping I'll magically become pregnant between now and then.
  • I pricked my finger with a needle today making a turban for our spring program at school. It's going to be an Esther-ordinary play.
  • At one point today, I actually shook with anger and indignation. I have never done that before. I actually had to hold my hands still to stop them from shaking. That was not a feeling I enjoyed.
  • Last night, Finn chewed up one of my brother's action figures, and I quickly picked up the pieces and put them in my pocket before my brother could see them. They fell out of that pocket today as I was doing laundry, and Finn has been playing with a foot all afternoon. 
  • We have been paying my sister to paint the last few rooms in our house, and she just finished the kitchen! The pink is gone and replaced by a pale robin's egg blue! Mostly. There's one wall that goes from the kitchen to the hallway which we plan to paint cream, but my grandparents had painted have pink and half cream with a flower border. A different flower border than the rest of the kitchen. We're having difficulty getting the wallpaper down.
Pink wall!
Well, I'm done puking out my thoughts. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...