December 30, 2014

Cai's Room: Sources

So a lifetime ago, back when I was 37 weeks pregnant, I promised to make a post about Cai's room with a source list. I have no idea if anybody cares where I got things or how I made things, but it's fun to pretend I'm a real blogger who has more than eleven followers and that people care about things like that. :)

I kept putting off sharing this post because there are a few odds and ends that weren't done, like the lamp on the dresser (it's been painted royal blue and given a new shade since then), and I intended to take more pictures. But, I've realized that if I keep waiting until I do that, it will never happen. Right now though, my little man is in bed (actually, so is my big man), and I have time to make this post while I sit on the couch with Finny. My pictures are clearly not the best, but you get the general idea.








Source list:
Crib: Baby Mod- Modena 3-in-1 Fixed Side Crib, Walmart (gift from Steve's parents)
Dresser: Originally my mom's dresser as a child, then mine and my sisters', then painted green for my brother.
Book shelf: Better Homes and Garden Three Cube Organizer, Walmart
Glider Rocker: Delta Haven Glider and Ottoman Set, Target
Crib Sheet: Sweet Jojo Designs Layla Fitted Crib Sheet, Target
Rug: Homemade with scrap yarn
Crib Blanket: Homemade
Blanket on Rocker: Homemade with scrap yarn
Mobile: Homemade
Star Lantern: Purchased from a small store on Main Street in Bethlehem
Changing Pad Cover: ButtercupForest on Etsy
Wall Art above Crib: Homemade, frames from from Walmart
Alphabet: Purchased from Hobby Lobby and Michaels, some wood, some cardboard, some composite, all painted by me.
Monster Paintings: Homemade
Name on Door: Hand painted gift from a dear friend
Wall Art: Far left hand made by a dear friend, the rest were homemade (I've added a fourth since then)
Paint: I can't even give the paint color for this because my sister and I lightened a paint we already had.
Stuffed Animal in Crib: Hoho from Little Bit Funky



2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe he's over a month old already. He is a beautiful baby, with a beautiful nursery. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Logan! It goes so fast! And thanks for creating a Facebook page!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...