August 24, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 27 Weeks

How far along: 27 weeks. About 13ish to go (holy sh**). Hello, third trimester!

Showing: Haha! My belly pushes my laptop off of my lap making it difficult to even type without a pillow on my lap.


Weight Gain: I think 14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but today I'm wearing my non maternity yoga pants and loving them.

Food I'm Eating/Craving: More blackberries. I love Simply Raspberry Lemonade.

Things that Make me Sick: Bending over, coughing too hard, and gross things like emptying the drain catch in the kitchen sink.

Other symptoms: I'm feeling huge and achey right now. I feel like my belly can't stretch any farther. I'm peeing CONSTANTLY; sometimes having to go immediately after walking out of the bathroom. One weird thing happened this week that I need to ask my doctor about; I woke up to pee at like quarter to five the other night, and just as I was drifting back to sleep my heart started POUNDING. I wasn't short of breath or anything though. So I got up and used our little blood pressure monitor. My blood pressure was normal but my pulse was 128. It stayed that high for like five minutes then dropped back down to the eighties which is where it normally is. It was weird and freaked me out, but it hasn't happened again. I get short of breath more easily now too; I think because the baby is putting pressure on my diaphragm.

Pregnancy Brain: I loaded and put soap in the dishwasher and didn't realize until the next day when I tried to empty it that I never turned it on.

Miss anything? Sleeping on my stomach or back. 

Best moment: Laughing with Steve. He thinks all of my annoying symptoms are hilarious.

Movement:  Yes. A ton at the beginning of the week. A little less often now. I think maybe he's going through a growth spurt right now (which is accurate according to the baby apps).

Gender: It's a boy! Cai Alexander.

Happy or moody most of the time?: Mood swings were less this week, but I had a rough day yesterday. Life is still kind of up in the air right now too. One minute I think we're not moving and the next I don't know again. I'm ready for some stability. Some of my irritability has gotten better (I've been super annoyed with my mother and grandmother lately), and I'm actually okay with being touched. I noticed that yesterday when my mom was rubbing my back and I didn't want to punch her, haha. She was feeling sorry for me because I was so uncomfortable last night while we played cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...