August 24, 2012

Progress

Yesterday I had an obgyn appointment and came home with a prescription for Clomid! I'm so excited. For those of you who have no idea what that is, Clomid is a medication that works with your body's natural cycle and encourages your body to ovulate, something my body is not doing on its own. The combination of this and the metformin should greatly increase my ability to get pregnant. Because it works with my body's cycle, I have to start it on a certain day, so I won't even start it until the beginning of September. 

I'm quite excited though. My doctor was really encouraging (this is the first time I've actually seen the one of the doctors at this practice; previously I had only seen one of the PAs). She was also really down-to-earth and easy to talk to. 

Continued prayers would be appreciated, for both Steve and me, and whatever family God has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...