What I used:
- Everything the recipe called for.
- I made a cinnamon ice cream by adding cinnamon.
- Chocolate version by adding cocoa
- Coconut version by adding coconut extract.
What I like about it:
- No ice cream maker needed.
- I can make a single serving of ice cream, no need to feel like I'm overeating or having to freeze the rest.
- I know what's in it. Simple straightforward ingredients.
- It's totally customizable. I can try new flavors all the time.
- It was kind of fun to shake the bag up.
- It's yummy.
- Messy: One of my Ziplocks leaked getting salty water everywhere. Even when it wasn't leaking the condensation was everywhere.
- Melts very quickly.
- You can't make a large amount using this method.
- It's really cold shaking that bag!
- It uses a lot of salt.
I would definitely do this again, and I look forward to trying more flavors!