September 15, 2014

Ridiculous Things My Husband Says During My Pregnancy: Part 4

Let me set the scene for this one. We're sitting in the triage room at the hospital waiting for my non-stress test to be finished. The doctors just told us that the bleeding I've been having isn't anything to worry about, and Steve is texting our family members to let them know Cai and I are okay. I think this one wins for most ridiculous.

Steve: I should find a picture of a premature baby and text it to everyone.

Me: THAT WOULD BE HORRIBLE!

Steve; It would be hilarious!

In his defense, I think he was overcome with relief and had taken leave of his senses. I tattled on him to his mom. She was not amused. He giggled and said, "That would have been funny."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...