May 26, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 14 Weeks

How far along: 14 Weeks, about 26 to go.

Showing: Yes, a little bit bigger every day, it seems like.

Weight Gain: Just a pound I think, although it looks like more.

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Finally went shopping for more. I have had a hard time finding what I need in the small maternity sections at Target and Kohls, so we had to travel quite a ways to find an actual maternity store, but I found most of what I need for now.

Food I'm Eating: I was really craving fudgsicles yesterday, but my appetite still isn't back to normal.

Things that Make me Sick: Well, Saturday was bad, in that I couldn't seem to keep my breakfast and lunch down. My friend Traci said maybe it was a "last hurrah" and I'm almost thinking that's really what it was, because the next two days were puke free. I only gagged from coughing, but didn't actually get sick and felt better in general.
 
Other symptoms: Some round ligament pain and feeling like things are stretching. This week I'm also HOT. Any time I'm doing anything other than sitting I get hot and sweaty. Yuck.

Pregnancy Brain: Nothing interesting this week.

Miss anything? Nothing in particular

Best moment: I had an unexpected ultrasound at my doctor's appointment this week. I was told I was only going to get to hear the heartbeat, but the doctor said that can be hard this early without an ultrasound, so she did one anyway. My mom was with me because Steve had to work. It was so cool because the baby was moving like crazy. The doctor tried to check for gender, but the baby kept kicking feet in the way, then a hand, then a belly. It was unbelievable how much it was moving. She did make a guess at the gender, but since it was only a guess, we're not sharing yet. :o)

Movement: Not yet, and now that I know how much the baby is moving, it's driving me nuts not being able to feel it! I want the reassurance that movement brings!

Gender: Still hoping for a boy.

Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy. Sometimes nervous and stressed out; it is the end of the school year after all, and we're still moving soon and don't have a house yet. But mostly happy.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you've had some puke-free days! That must be such a welcome relief! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is, I threw up twice this morning, haha. Oh well, two days puke free is better than puking every day. :o)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...