December 17, 2011

Living Room: Finally Put Together!

Boy, has it been a long time since I posted anything! But I finally have found time to share with everyone what our new living room looks like. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, read about it in this post.

Let me preface these pictures by saying that I used my Droid to take them, not my camera (the battery was dead) and it was already starting to get dark (my least favorite part about about winter). I really wish I had the before pictures to post also, but they're on my laptop (I'm using Steve's because I temporarily misplaced my cord).

I did find this picture which is not so much a "before" shot, more of an in progress shot, but you can see what the chimney used to look like (far right).
Woodstove. So thankful for this.

View from the left of the woodstove.


Computer desk.



Top of computer desk.


View from couch.

French doors between living room and dining room. They are usually open, but I wanted to show the snowflakes. :o)


Scrapbook paper wrapped canvas.


Christmas tree.

New recliner.

Love this coffee table. We bought it unfinished and painted the bottom and stained the top. It's the kind on hinges so the top lifts up to come closer to the couch.

Eventually I'll post pictures of the dining room too. I love the way that turned out, but it's not totally done yet.

1 comment:

  1. This looks SOOO great Lorena!! You guys did an awesome job and I can totally see your personalities shining through! I think my favorite part is your coffee table and how you finished it with paint and stain - love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...