May 19, 2011

Dining Room Update

The house is even more a shambles now than ever. We cleared most things out for the yard sale, and my grandparents have packed up more, but we aren't all that much closer to the official move. Now that much of the furniture and rugs are gone though, it's easier to see how big the house is now.

Check out the view from the dining room! This picture was taken at 7:30 tonight on a yucky, rainy day, but look how bright it still is!



Bunny!
Steve started taking the yucky flower border down.
It looks so much better without it. And look how bright it is, despite the hour and the gloomy weather.
The walls will be this color green in the end! I'm so excited. I feel like I can picture exactly how it will look, but I still can't wait to see how it ends up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...