February 08, 2011

Tweet Creations!

I'm sick. Lots of snot, a sore throat, and a general feeling of overall disgustingness. However, I am not sick enough to justify staying home from school, so the moment I came home, both yesterday and today, I crashed on the coach. I did have enough energy to crochet and have spent the past two afternoons working on some gifts for two of my prego friends. I'm actually in bed right now, so this won't be a long post, but I thought I'd share a few cell phone pics of my current projects with the promise of a full story later this week. I may even include a tutorial on how to make the owl as I sort of developed him on my own. Keep in mind, they are part of a bigger project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...