July 09, 2009

My Etsy!



So today was a heck of a day. Got a phone call from my sister on vacation with my family informing me that my dad may have had a stroke. Now my dad is sixty years old, but he seems a lot younger, and has the health of a much younger man, so this was quite a shock. It turns out it wasn't a stroke, rather some rare thing called Transient Global Amnesia. He's fine; still a little confused, but he will be fine. Thank God. And thanks to all of you who were praying for him. It means a lot!

On a lighter note, after all of that drama, I decided to finish setting up my Etsy shop on Etsy.com. Etsy is a website where one can sell homemade and vintage items a well as art supplies. Right now, my etsy is showcasing my painted drinking glasses. I plan to add more over time. Those of you who have received some of my painted glassware as a wedding gift especially, can spread the word about my etsy. I would really like to actually sell some items! My etsy name is LQDesigns and the web address to my store it http://www.lqdesigns.etsy.com/. Please support me if you can! I also have some business cards for it, if you're interested. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...