July 06, 2009

Adding Insult to Injury

Not four hours after that last post, I joined my cousin and her family at the local pool. They had family passes; I had to pay to get in. I handed the guy (young, attractive, teenage, male) four dollars for the $3.50 fee. He got ready to hand me back a dollar because he thought I paid too much, then said, "Wait, are you over seventeen?" Sarah and I both laughed and said, "Twenty-four." I was probably four or five, maybe even six years older than the guy and he thought I was young enough to get in at the under seventeen price. Good grief. Thanks for all the uplifting comments on facebook on the last post, ha. You need to check out my actual blog so that I feel cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...