- refashion an old men's dress shirt into a cute blouse for myself (found the tutorial on somebody else's blog
- switch the bookshelves in my kitchen and my office so that I can make better use of the shelves
- get some of my china and tea cups out of storage in my parents basement and move them to the shelves in my kitchen
- finish a cushion for the window seat in my classroom
- finish the blanket I'm in the middle of crocheting
- buy some posterboard and make some art for my office and bedroom walls
- make some homemade curtains for my office and bedroom
I started this post a couple of days ago, and I feel like I had more ideas then than I do now. I really can't wait to get started. I'm going to try to post parts of the projects along the way.